Monday, January 21, 2013

Project Hiroshi Hayakawa - Inspirational artists

To start with my menagerie, I picked several concept artists I like, such as Darren Quach and Daniel Lopez Munoz. Darren is a professional artist who worked in game industries for years and he participated in major games like Ratchet and Resistance franchise,

 
 concept art by Darren Quach

I am a big fan of his vehicle designs. The simple shapes of the exterior and mechanical details fit together nicely.
 
 concept art by Darren Quach
Even though these two artworks are from a different game and has a lot more mechanical details into them, they still have Darren's style of using big chunks of shapes.



concept art by Darren Quach
Not only he is a concept artist for vehicles, but he also worked on many environment designs. I particulary like his futuristic cityscape. Looking at it makes me want to go down there and explore that environment.

Darren's artwork: http://cargocollective.com/artofdq


Daniel is a illustrator and concept artist who is working in Pixar. He worked on films such as Robots.





apparently there my computer is messing with uploading files,(maybe there are too many images?). I think I will come back and  post more of Daniels work later. Here is Daniel's blog

Daniel Lopez Munoz: http://daniellopezmunoz.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment