Monday, February 11, 2013

Project Hiroshi Hawakwa-3rd post continued

Through the week, I spend my time finalizing the three vehicle designs. It was not easy to pick just three from so many sketches. From the beginning of the project, I thought about making small-medium-big size vehicles, so I choose the best sketch I liked for each classes. 



 This is a dump truck design, which moves by jet engines placed on the right and left. I liked the idea, at the first time, but soon decided not to go with this, since a truck design was already done by Darren. And I could not help myself not to refer to Darren's work unconsciously.

So I decided to design a airplane -type vehicle, which functions as a traders' ship. 





A motorcycle design was something I had in mind but, was more complicated than the other two. 





For my medium size vehicle, I went back to the idea of racing car, and tried something more organic, such as  as shape of a slug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment