Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Book trailer project- 02

This week, since our group is still deciding on costumes and decorations,I did free concept sketches for Snow White and Rose Red just to visualize images of two princess I had in mind. 

According to the story I read, Snow White is a calm and quite character, unlike Rose Red. I made her look less active since she is not in the action all the time. She is the type that look after other people



I wanted to make Rose Red look more active and confident. She is younger than Snow White and she is fearless and does many crazy things therefore she must me looked after by Snow White. I also tried to make her feel less mature than Snow White because I want to see their contrasting but not conflicting personalities just by looking at them. I put her costume in all red tone since red is a very vivid color, which shows her self confidence and it also stands for her name Red Rose

Sketches I did for logo designs 



No comments:

Post a Comment