Monday, March 25, 2013

Book trailer project- 04

Last week, I went over to the shooting place and helped making props for the set. The Weather was cold but everyone was eager to work on the project so, it was nice to be in the team and take a part in the project. Beside all the minor works, I mainly worked on building two trees with rose: one for Snow White and one for Rose Red.   



Thanks to Emily and Alexis who must have spent a lot of time making these flowers. 

We could find a pair of giant tree branches around the location, and we put these hand made roses on using thick brown thread. It was a time and energy consuming task but, I had assistance people who helped me out, so we could make it on time.



Plus, I finally got chance to take pictures of my swords.








No comments:

Post a Comment