Monday, April 15, 2013

Final project for Design for Media -01

Last week, I started doing thumbnail sketches for environment and did some character development. For this project, I chose the time setting to be 18th century for some reasons. First, I was searching for historical interesting events and French Revolution came up. I do not recall there had been any concept art based on that particular event, there fore I thought this could be a good practice to come up with something whole new. As for the second reason, I love the atmosphere from Bioshock series and I am going to try to bring that feel to my design, but I wanted to stay away from copying  a lot of visual elements from Bioshock. Right now, I am all over the place doing many things at the same time. I am going tidy up some of these till next week so it looks more presentable.









Storming of  Bastille 1789
rococo decoration
 revolutionaries
 a French noble man

No comments:

Post a Comment