Monday, April 8, 2013

Final project for Design for Media

It is almost end of the semester and I've started working on my final projects.
In this class, we were to make our project on our own choice. Since I am becoming a senior student next year  I felt like it's good time to work on my portfolio pieces. For this project, I am going to develop a concept design of a world I created. I realize that one month is not enough time to develop a solid concept designs but, I look forward spending my time on these even during the summer. I am thinking


I recently played game called 'Bioshock: Infinite' and I loved how much depth they put into the game, by  creating posters, ads, and propaganda, which look realistic and seemly from that time period.




Here are some amazing environment designs.











In terms of the layouts, I think am going to refer to games like Dishonored. They have really strong concept art and I like their fine- art like quality










At least, I am trying to get three most basic elements done by May 9th:

chracters
environment
vehicle/weapons

This is my gantt chart and I am going to stick to the  schedule.




No comments:

Post a Comment